For country residents

If you are travelling to PCH from more than 100km (one way) outside the metropolitan area, you may be able to get a refund for part of your travel and accommodation expenses under the Patient Assisted Travel Scheme (external website).

You must apply for PATS assistance before you arrive in Perth for your child’s appointment. 

Please take some time to read the information on the PATS website so you understand what you need to do. 

If a claim does not follow their rules it may be rejected. For help with making a claim, please contact PATS (external website).