Healthy living

Where can I get immunised?

You can get immunisations from your:

Some immunisation providers such as doctors and pharmacists may charge a consultation fee. You should check with your provider what vaccines they can provide and if there are any costs applicable to you. You can also find an immunisation provider on healthdirect (external site)


Central Immunisation Clinic

The Central Immunisation Clinic (CIC):

  • is a free immunisation service for children
  • can provide immunisation advice over the phone or via email 

Address: 16 Rheola Street, West Perth WA 6005
Phone: (08) 9321 1312
Opening hours:

  • 8.30am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday
  • 4.30pm to 6.00pm, 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month

Immunisation clinics (community health centres)

There are community health immunisation teams based at child health centres across the metrolpolitan area.

View the details and times (external site) for these clinics.

Local councils


Immunisation clinics (community health centres)

Find your local immunisation clinic on the WA Country Health Service website (external site).

Public health units

Contact your local public health unit for general queries about immunisation and infectious diseases.

School-based immunisation program

The school-based immunisation program offers a free immunisation service to students. 

Find out more about the school-based immunisation program.

Where to learn more about immunisation

Last reviewed: 07-08-2023

Public Health

This publication is provided for education and information purposes only. It is not a substitute for professional medical care. Information about a therapy, service, product or treatment does not imply endorsement and is not intended to replace advice from your healthcare professional. Readers should note that over time currency and completeness of the information may change. All users should seek advice from a qualified healthcare professional for a diagnosis and answers to their medical questions.

Find an immunisation provider